ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You, In Your Soft-Top - Pics.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
37CEE71D-DCA1-4B35-9477-8E3DF659B122-5426-000002B64EF252F4_zps51494f82.jpg

the roof is up.. Does it still count lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They chopped the fence down lol. So we put a blob of weld on their padlock keyhole and then rebuilt the fence, nothin short of a tank will get through it.

I'm sure the welded padlock will strengthen the bond between you and your international friends.

Have you considered running for foreign secretary? Or maybe a position as an international relations director?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
​Lol how did this all start?

We've had two new neighbours, one proper proper gypo who is a massive speed who likes to steals things and thinks he's Alan Titchmarsh growing stuff in his unit if you know what I mean, and the others are polish and they like top park things directly outside my shutters.

Due to the bloke stealing burnt out car from pikeys (i Know) we've had some unwanted attention down there meaning my shutters have been barred up etc. So i've wanted a fence built and it's upset them. The polish cut it down then the gypo came and started arguing with H+S Steve.

This just annoyed me more so I told him if I get anymore unwanted attention down there I'll be burying him under the marshes (i'm aware that this going too far but I was stupidly angry). Also as I haven't seen the polish lads yet I told him to tell them that if they touch my stuff again they will end up in a box being FedEx'd back home.

I so can't wait to move units.

I'm sure the welded padlock will strengthen the bond between you and your international friends.

Have you considered running for foreign secretary? Or maybe a position as an international relations director?

If I was foreign secretary noen of these issues would happen lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really can't do anymore, I have cameras, ground anchors, the most expensive padlock I could get (£120). My decent neighbour wants two of his Dobermans down there once the fences are completely finished, i'm not really fancying that though.

Listerine & Poledo
Dobermen? Lol, now that will definitely add to the luxurious surroundings of the unit.

Moving? Where to dude?

Listerine & Poledo
DK, until someone on here pulls their wallet out for an SL65, your Merc is the top of the CS range of mobile park-bench, it is critical that you GTFin.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have a plan, i just need some time.

talking of the SL65 though, the owner of the company i work for ordered one and was promised the first one in the uk, it kept getting put back and back, like 9 months in the end. The he was packing his back ready to catch his flight to germany the following morning to pick it up and got a call from MB to say the car wasn't ready and he would now have to wait until Jan (this was back in october) so he cancelled it. Said he would never buy a MB again (he's had a few, his last one was an SL500), he got a call from the MD of MB (who lives in his road lol) and he was having none of it.

But now he's stuck on what to buy, 200k budget but he wants a folding hard top car......first world problems eh! He's got one of those Aston Cygnet as his city car, in bright orange with bright orange leather interior, went in it the other day, it is pimp!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I hope you take the piss out of him daily for buying a £30k Toyota iQ.
He got a £7million share dividend yesterday, he did own £4m of apple shares before he sold them recently, he has a £4m house, I don't think he gives it a second thought lol.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Benton in his Dads car, A girl with a shaved head, some pirate looking bloke....

CS really is full of absolute turnouts. ffs.

330i. E30 Touring.
i have a plan, i just need some time.

talking of the SL65 though, the owner of the company i work for ordered one and was promised the first one in the uk, it kept getting put back and back, like 9 months in the end. The he was packing his back ready to catch his flight to germany the following morning to pick it up and got a call from MB to say the car wasn't ready and he would now have to wait until Jan (this was back in october) so he cancelled it. Said he would never buy a MB again (he's had a few, his last one was an SL500), he got a call from the MD of MB (who lives in his road lol) and he was having none of it.

But now he's stuck on what to buy, 200k budget but he wants a folding hard top car......first world problems eh! He's got one of those Aston Cygnet as his city car, in bright orange with bright orange leather interior, went in it the other day, it is pimp!

12C Spider/458 Spider.

Job done.