ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport -> PMS exhaust

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Im doing alot more milage in my 182 now with it being my only car. Ive owned it since new and fitted a yozzasport shortly after buying it.

Im thinking of swapping the yozza for a a PMS cat back system mainly due to how loud the yozza is and wanting something quieter.

Has anyone done the same and is the PMS cat-back a queter system?

Thanks

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly the same thing I'm doing with my 172, yozza with sports cat is a drone fest.

My friend has a PMS with no silencers and a decat and it is much quieter than the yozza. Im not sure if I will be going for non silenced centre or silenced yet.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They are a bit loud . Just turn the radio up, that's what I do , I never hear mine ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Can't get rid of the yozza. Best sounding exhaust around in my opinion.

The 172 race system is better than the 182 yozza too.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I have a Yozza cat back with a welded in PMS centre resonator, the best of both worlds to be honest. No drone and quiet cruising about and then when i put the foot down, it is distinctively Yozza and loud.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I have a btb stealth that must be a similar age. I does sound great but it is annoying on the motorway. I’ve swapped to sports cat with a 182 manifold which actually seems to of taken some of that drone away but I’m thinking that the packing is starting to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Why not just get a centre resonator welded in? 🙂

This, just get a jetex stainless center box, if you take it to somewhere half decent to get done get them to weld Vbands or slip joints on the box and part they cut out so you can swap the silencer in/out. Will be a loads cheaper than a whole new exhaust.