ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YS 182 race exhaust

if you go to 1.02 what is that above the exhaust box? where the spare wheel space is on mine (1.2 sorry :D ).

not doubting you as you are in the know :D

jamie

ah ok gotcha, what is it made of?? does look like a weave of some kind but i am getting older and my eyes arent what they used to be!

jamie

Lionel Richie
the heatshields are made of a material called nimbus i believe (its basically a thin aluminum sheet with a pressed pattern)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Even tho Fred touches me in places that makes me feel uncomfortable....

Ill be honest about his exhaust products, The welding and build quality on these exhaust's are awsome! Sound sexual 2....

Focus ST
Alan said:
Spot on mate....and people think blueflame sound good...pmsl!!

It does sound good compared to a std zorst :approve: .

Milltek from what I've heard sounds excellent. Don't know anything about the finish or any performance hikes though.

Lionel Richie
biglad58 said:
I was interested, u said u would speak to Andrew (i think that was the name u gave) and get back to me to see when u could get me in, haven't heard off you again.

give me a ring fella to discuss

Fred

Focus RS
FredYozzasport said:
give me a ring fella to discuss

Fred

Gonna be really busy next few weeks but might give u a call after, just had 2 weeks off thats why i was kind of in a rush, got your number now so will let u know.

ST
Gweebs said:
It does sound good compared to a std zorst :approve: .

Milltek from what I've heard sounds excellent. Don't know anything about
the finish or any performance hikes though.

Sorry but i'd rather my car was standard than sounded all farty....

MKIII 138
AAS and yozza ones are awesome hoping fred can do a simular thing with the Meg225 decat, fingers crossed