ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4 with lows + JDM bits

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was getting ready to love it (I love jasonE's mates Z3) but I think its dreadful.

I'd even go as far as saying i'd be embarrassed to be seen driving it.

M135i and the shed
I was getting ready to love it (I love jasonE's mates Z3) but I think its dreadful.

I'd even go as far as saying i'd be embarrassed to be seen driving it.

Likewise. The description had promise but it's just a massive mess!

Lotus Elise
Ive shat out more attractive things then that. Less camber, nicer wheels and a huge spoiler would work better IMO

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
A pathetic waste of money imo. But there is obviously some nerds out there who clearly think this looks good. To
anyone other than a fellow moron it looks severely broken.

Disastra Coupe
Really? That song was awful lol.

As for the car, as Daniel said - opened the thread wanting to like it, hated it. Too much camber, colour looks w**k on a z4... Just looks crap.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
f**king lol @ that! I like the spoiler add ons and the rear diffuser thing but I'd still rather standard.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I hope someone from their forum reads this and realises that the forum needs a new direction.

Stupid funking car.

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks like one of those caricature car drawings that were big in the 90's along with Fido Dido. They looked gash then same with this.

Last edited: