ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zonda 760RS - Epic noise content X 10

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Now i have searched but couldn't find a thread mentioning it but TBH it deserves a new one because this noise is just sensational!

7:50ish onwards is just noise p**n but the whole vid is defiantly worth a watch

Last edited by a moderator:
  M135i and the shed
If I owned that i'd put hundreds of thousands of miles on it just listening to that exhaust. Epic does not do it justice.

320d
I'd have that over any other car in the world. Except a road going Mazda 787B but that would never happen (not that me getting a 760RS would either).

Mazda 3 MPS
Metacalfe is a ace. Such a knowledge of all things automotive.

Love the touch of a formula 1 world champion has brought one with his initials in the name 760LH :cool:

An orange one
I was just drooling over this in the latest evo!

Best hyper car ever, pagani has made such a rise in the supercar game it's pretty much at the top!

Harry metcalf is a top guy as well! Proper petrol head!

Do you think the zonda will ever really die? I mean the "wirer" thing just doesn't hold the same appeal and it shows if rich people keep commissioning pagani to build ever more special zondas.. The new car is almost in the zondas shadow!

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
What a car, how can anyone compete with that.
Don't think a car has existed that I have wanted more.
That noise, can you imagine owning it and being able to hear it when ever you wanted, even more so imagine hearing it in real life!!!

Trophy #490
Apparently, Lewis Hamilton's bought one. For me, it's the pinnacle. The intricacy and attention to detail is second to none, and the noise is just unreal. Imagine seeing/hearing one on the road! It kinda makes the new Huayra look a little disappointing though.

Black Sheep
I hope the drug baron from south America was happy with his purchase..... I would be