ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ZUU Clio + 106's + Rain.......

H22A7 Accord Type R
.........and possibly my last photoshoot on the car :(

Enjoy........i look at the clio here and seriously wonder why i am selling it (for £3500 especially!) Oh and the Rallye, i had a chance to buy that for 2K but something messed the sale up.....double gutted lol. Rob.

DSCF0043-1.jpg

DSCF0014-1.jpg

DSCF0025-1.jpg

DSCF0027-1.jpg

DSCF0032-1.jpg

DSCF0013-1.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
mate of mine, he has had it for a fair few years! high mileage too believe it or not, but no expense spared!!! i almost had it!!!!! grrr

No more clio's for me!
Looks fantastic....is a bloody bargin for someone this. :)

Really like the wheels, are they 16" 172 alloys or 15" Dynamque alloys?

H22A7 Accord Type R
dannyboy172 said:
Looks fantastic....is a bloody bargin for someone this. :)

Really like the wheels, are they 16" 172 alloys or 15" Dynamque alloys?

15 inch dynamique rims buddy :)

top of the pyramid
Renault1 said:
love your clio, looks good with the splitter, and those wheels!!

How much is it lowered by?

I think its lowered on 60mm apexs getting my car lowered on the same kit just because how good yours looks

H22A7 Accord Type R
Correct, 60mm apex. not as low as other 60mm springs, but these actually work like suspension should ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
The laguna splitter, im guessing thats what it is, to fit is it just a case of cutting in half and shortening so its not too wide for the clio, then clipping the bends so it can fit to the bends in the car?

What has been done to the wheels? powdercoating?

H22A7 Accord Type R
nah mate, slide the spiltter on full size, and chop the ENDS off.........dont cut it in the middle. Mine slid on, i got it in the centre, screwed it on and that was that. The wheels are painted to match the car :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I recognise that 106 - Did it have a 220 bhp turbo strapped in there? Does it now have a std lump? Nice pics anyway!

Tyson.

H22A7 Accord Type R
yea the yellow gti used to have a turbo lump in! then the owner sold it to my mate :)
Northy............hmmm nah mate, the Jap side is too tempting at the moment lol.
The rallye is the muttz nuttz

Clio 1.2 16v
R3OBC said:
nah mate, slide the spiltter on full size, and chop the ENDS off.........dont cut it in the middle. Mine slid on, i got it in the centre, screwed it on and that was that. The wheels are painted to match the car :)

Ah, so all i have to do is put it in place, cut ends to fir and fasten? :eek:

H22A7 Accord Type R
Appreciated mate, hope the new owner looks after her too!!!!!!!! SOLD! buggerrrrr

................type R type R type R..........(just keeping myself going!)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Cooooooooool!!! thought i had lost these pics lol..........(found them on my photobucket too like lol)