ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

04/01/10 - Blue 172 Cup, Black 172 and Silver 197 - 3pm - Manchester

Ian

Focus TDCi
Spotted a blue 172 Cup sat near 3rd Avenue in Trafford Park, 03 plate beginning with P. Seen it about before so probably no-one on here.

Then I was along side a rather dirty (but then it is black so you're forgiven!) Pearl Black 172 going around one of the big roundabouts in Trafford Park, I was the passenger in a white Citroen city-van type thing that was stopped next to you at the lights. Middle aged man driving it.

Finally saw a Mercury (Nimbus?) 197 pulling off a drive on Davyhulme Road. Considering I live round the corner I'm surprised that I've never seen it before, looked mint though! I was in my car by this time, gave you the thumbs up.

Oh and I keep seeing an Inferno 182 near the petrol station at the Nags Head roundabout.. always looks well cared for.

Didn't spot a CS sticker on any of them, but worth a shot..
Ian