ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'04 Artic 182...Martineau Lane, Norwich 6/3/10

C3 Picasso Beast
Spotted at about 1300 heading down Martineau Lane towards the old Colman's roundabout. The plate was something like ML04 XLX but not certain on that! Also had what looked like an anthracite front diamond and possibly a for sale sign in the back window?!?

Trafic 140dci
could of been me, not sure, my plate NR04 LTX which is similar i spose, and i have a antharite front diamond, but i cant remember where i went yesterday lol

Trafic 140dci
More locals ;)

Whereabouts in Norwich are you Lewis? Will keep my eyes open

im hellesdon way, but i drive all over norwich lol you?

shot corpse... think i saw you today heading down long stratton way from norwich around 4:30 do you have 3/4 plate on the front?

C3 Picasso Beast
No I just have normal plates mate plus mine hasn't left my drive today so it wasn't me I'm afraid...

v6
im hellesdon way, but i drive all over norwich lol you?

shot corpse... think i saw you today heading down long stratton way from norwich around 4:30 do you have 3/4 plate on the front?

I'm in Drayton so head through Hellesdon a lot, you'll know if its me lol!

There's loads of sports around Norwich (saw 2 today I've never seen before) so finding a member's car can be hard!

Oh and get yourselves to some meets ;)

Trafic 140dci
I'm in Drayton so head through Hellesdon a lot, you'll know if its me lol!

There's loads of sports around Norwich (saw 2 today I've never seen before) so finding a member's car can be hard!

Oh and get yourselves to some meets ;)

cant believe i've never seen your car lol yeah theres loads around

will do in the future just finding the time to make it

Trafic 140dci
yeah i saw you too, same here really, betime i realised it was you we were past lol, surprised i haven't seen you before lol

Mk3 Clio Expression
My mate has just bought this car today from a guy up north in scotland haha, Arctic blue 182 ML04 XLX