ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

05 plate - v6 clio - 7000 miles - first £9850 thank you please

Why is it so cheap then? Don't mean to sound thick.
basically when you email them up for the story, they say that the car is based in spain, or that they are selling it on behalf of their son/dad/dog who died at war (some sob story basically)

All of these people use the same generic reply to people.

They hope that the potential buyer agress to their terms about the car (the buyer thinks he's getting agood deal) so will send the money without seeing it !!

The seller does not have the car at all - they never have had !

Anyone one who offers the money to buy it, is a complete idiot tbh & deserves to be done over.

renault clio
Why is it so cheap then? Don't mean to sound thick.
basically when you email them up for the story, they say that the car is based in spain, or that they are selling it on behalf of their son/dad/dog who died at war (some sob story basically)

All of these people use the same generic reply to people.

They hope that the potential buyer agress to their terms about the car (the buyer thinks he's getting agood deal) so will send the money without seeing it !!

The seller does not have the car at all - they never have had !

Anyone one who offers the money to buy it, is a complete idiot tbh & deserves to be done over.

Oh I see.

Thought the price sounded too good to be true.

I got done by that Car Data company.

w*****s,.

renault clio
I tried to sell my clio. They told me If I payed them £120 they would sell my car for me for the asking price. You see they sell to people with poor credit ratings.

Also they told me if the car was not sold within 2 weeks I would get a full refund.

Did'nt happen.

They are dodgy as f**k.

thats cliosport.net prices...

majority of people on here think thats the asking price for a V6...so would prob catch quite a few people out on here...

ahem