ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v dynamique OR dci65 dynamique?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Tbh at 100hp+ they're hardly shy. Just get a K&N filter, SS exhaust, intercooler if you have the 65 and then a remap and you'll love the gains.... Providing the car doesn't break.

Clio 1.2
ive been reading this post and is very interesting

would you say for example iam looking for a 1.4 16v would a dci 80 or 100 have more power than the 1.4 overall after a simple remap

obviously with the diesels you have to added benefits of cheap tax and insurance but would a dci 80/100 be better than a 1.4

thanks

phil

Clio 182
My remaped dci80 is roughly the same as the 1.6 16v. There's loads more torque with the dci too

Clio 182
where did you get it done? have you got a graph?

a properly remapped 80 will out do a 1.6 I would think.

Mine probably would then. I've not had it on a rolling road so I don't know the exact results. And it is a proper remap. Not a chip

BMW M4; S1000 RR
ive been reading this post and is very interesting

would you say for example iam looking for a 1.4 16v would a dci 80 or 100 have more power than the 1.4 overall after a simple remap

obviously with the diesels you have to added benefits of cheap tax and insurance but would a dci 80/100 be better than a 1.4

thanks

phil

You'll find insurance will be more on the dCi. But regardless of speed as they're all relatively slow anyway you'll get along with the dci much more as they don't feel slow.