ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 2002
Got a Clio 2002 8cyl 1.2 that suddently 2 months ago got this electric lamp and whent to limp mode. After a while standing with ignition of, i could start again, and it whould always return after 5-7 minutes. Specialy if i did not push on the pedal. I have the car at my local Renault mechanic and they tried some things.

First they checked the loom and wires. They removed the wire connector that goes 10cm from the accelerator pedal and sodded it on insted for better connection. They then tried to change the accelerator pedal itself, did nothing, same problem. Then they said i needed a new throtte body, and that they did not make it anymore and nobody had it in. Its the black one in plastic for electric pedal and they were right. Almost impossible to locate even used for this car. Got a 1 from sweden and they tried it today, when i pickt up the car and i was outside scraping the windows for ice, the car died and the electric lamp was on again. So throttle body made no difference.

Renault mechanic told me he was going to check the car again tonight so i just have to cross my fingers. Have anyone here fixed this kind of problem ?

Thank you so much to everyone that can help out with this.

Attachments

• 27591324_10155850048450240_1694447248_n.jpg
    27591324_10155850048450240_1694447248_n.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 52