ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Arch Liners

Clio 182
As per title, wheres the best place to get hold of these? I understand each side has 2 parts to them and will be looking to replace both sides as mines are smashed up/ non existant.

Would cable-tyiing grill sections underneath help?

Cheers
Steven

Clio 182
skinz, think I'm kinda in the same position as you. I don't need the section in those ebay ads, I just need the forward section that fixes to the bumper

Clio 182
thanks for links, but as mark means its more the front section (its like a horizontal grill in places), just inquired about all 4, incase someone know of places to get hold of complete sets

Clio 182
I did indeed, just got it delivered today. Found a lad trying to sell one for way too much on ebay and manged to get him down a bit. Think he might have a drivers side one (I've got the passenger side) if you want his contact details?

Nice find pal! I was searching ebay and the net for nearly a week..

Cheers for the offer mate, but I managed to find the part I needed from Renault parts direct - £50 with 5 clips..

Tad (very) pricey for what it is, but its all i could find!

Looking....
Mark_p could you pass his details on to me please, i need the drivers side. How much did you give him for it?