ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Coilovers, Where to buy racelands?

Bora.
Im looking to purchase coilovers now for my 1.2 16v, tuningleader on ebay has none left for the 1.2 models, my rear shock is leaking now and my mot is the end of this month, so kill 2 birds with one stone i hope to replace them with the coilovers, if there anywhere else that stocks raceland ones? and i aint too bothered about the ride condition, just want the lows for now.

Bora.
Was unsure what section to put it in, but i got a fast reply in this one.

Thanks Chris, think they will arrive before the end of this month?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Yeah those Racelands are for the Ph2 although I fitted mine on a Ph1 by just putting Ph2 hubs on :) And yeah mine took around 3 weeks but that was because he sent them out to the wrong person to start with!

German V6
Yeah those Racelands are for the Ph2 although I fitted mine on a Ph1 by just putting Ph2 hubs on :) And yeah mine took around 3 weeks but that was because he sent them out to the wrong person to start with!

So you just changed the hubs and they worked fine, worth changing the hubs or trying to find ones for 52 ?

All the budget ones like raceland/rokkor/the above, are pretty much the same!

I have my Rokkors for sale btw :)