ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 Energy Cylinder Head Anyone? Free!

93 RT 1.4 Clio & Dolomite
Can't post in for sale as I'm not a member. Not paying to give something away. :rasp:

Removed from a 1991 Clio 1.4 RT (phase1).
Complete cylinder head with cams, tappets, rocker cover, inlet manifold, throttle body and thermostat & housing (not distributor cap).

Had covered 100k miles when the engine block developed a crack.
The engine ran fine but lost water quickly through the block, tappets are in fair serviceable condition. Distributor cap WILL NOT to be included.
I saved the head to have port work done on it. The earlier cylinder heads benefit mostly from this work, but I never got round to this and I've lost interest in Renaults (in favour of Triumphs).
Throttle body from a 1.8 single point injection Laguna engine can be used with phase 1 Energy cylinder heads, a set up I had been using on my other ph1 head, performance gains of 5-6BHP possible from the throttle body alone. I have been advised another 10-12BHP is attainable from head work (I have no proof of this).

DSC00282.jpg

Need room in the garage for Triumphs Dolomites!

Come pick it up from Burnley Lancashire (20mins north of Manchester) and its yours. I'm away every weekend, so weekday evenings please.

PM or email jimmieclioATgooglemail.com

Cheers!