ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16V Non-sport Initiale Paris MK2 PH1

Clio Mk2 P1
Hey all,
I recently bought my little Clio beasty for an absolute song and it has at 70k much lower mileage than expected for it's age (apparently).

It wasn't in the best of conditions when I picked it up (See below) and needed a service, new wipers and a few scratches retouched and new number plates.

_DSC0078_zpsd91ae107.jpg

_DSC0082_zpsa6ab8aee.jpg

_DSC0081_zpscb675fa1.jpg

_DSC0080_zps7f434f89.jpg

Got the service sorted and paintwork redone by my ever faithful garage (no photos as IT HASN'T STOPPED F-*^KING RAINING SINCE!) and today my Heko deflectors arrived!
506ACDE3-43B8-4166-90BD-672170667106_zps56bmwezs.jpg

Planning on getting them fitted tomorrow morning.

I'm really enjoying having a car to work on again, never really DONE anything beyond cleaning one out.

Are there any guides on here/advice you guys can give on doing a full valet on it (and on full-leather :cool:) and/or restoring faded black plastics?

I'll post some photos of the Hekos on and the repaired paintwork ASAP.

Clio Mk2 P1
Hey guys, the rain's let off long enough to take a couple of photos with the resprayed bits and the Hekos on :D
I've seen on here that's people have problems with the electric sunroofs? Mine works fine but is there anything specific I should look out for?

It's going in for a cambelt change next week which should be good - never attempted anything close to that.
_DSC0069_zps4e02bcbc.jpg

_DSC0070_zps552adf27.jpg

_DSC0071_zps1b114a64.jpg

_DSC0072_zpsf61205bc.jpg

Next thing is that it needs a couple of bulbs replacing in the dash and the now grey plastic restoring to black - any advice on either?