ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8 16v Clutch --> r5 turbo replacement

Hi guys!

A clutch change is due and my brother said that it's possible to stick a R5 Turbo clutch in there with a few mods.

I have two "drop in" options such as a genuine clutch or a "sports clutch".. I say sports because I can't get hold of a Valeo clutch so the next best thing to the genuine part is a cheaper alternative sports clutch.

Going back to the R5.. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything on this... Is it even possible?

thanks

Audi TT 225 Quattro
r5 and a valver use the same clutch as std even from reno so no mods are needed, ive got an uprated r5 clutch on mine got it from gsf for about £80 from memory. need to ask yourself if you really need an uprated clutch as mine is very harsh and throws your foot of the pedal very quickly, its abit like an on off switch sometimes