ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

106 Rallye

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Makes me think I undersold my charged saxo.

Saying that, the Saxo did sell.

If I'd of stuck it on at 8k it would still be on the drive.

Skoda Fabia VRS
I believe the power is quoted in WHP also as Tom mentioned. As for the actual power, Gareth (the owner) was previously running a standard VTR box and Helix paddle clutch, so it was mapped to around 230BHP. He then went back after fitting a Refrubed VTR box with Quaife dif to around 260, and has since upped it to the 280BHP mark.

Owner is very very cautious, not only about the engine, but about the box/clutch and other bits. I can happily vouch for the car and say that it has had nothing spared, a very OCD build.
#inb4intercooleriswonky

Skoda Fabia VRS
Can you link the for sale advert? Why is he selling?
I can't as it was posted on a closed group on Facebook buddy, it's not for sale anywhere else currently (and I can't find it on that page).
The want for a GTR is strong apparently haha. Plus he literally doesn't use it, sort of a show pony.