ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1100miles, 1 awesome track!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a superb trip. Must have been worth all that travelling too!

Some great motors in there, but the older Porkers look like utter filth. What I wouldn't give for the keys to them and an empty track. :)

D.

Suzuki Swift Sport
175_4540.jpg

165_1637.jpg

Weather was mint on saturday, but rained on friday when we got there, and sunday morning.

Did you drive the track in the wet? It worries me that it will be wet when im there as I have heard its lethal in the wet!

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Looks wicked mate. how did the clio hold up? any scary moments?
Im off next friday 29th, cant wait. c'mon how much fuel did you use on travel and 2 laps?

Clio was awesome on track. Going to be doing alot more this year thats for sure!!

Suprisingly not that much. I think roughly i spent £200 for the whole trip on fuel :)

The exhaust Hit 101db when blipped standing still. So when hooning it it must be at least that on the track :) They didnt seem too fussed.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
awsome shots love that red m3 in the first few pics. ive gotta get over soon but would be a killer in my buckets lol.

Did you drive the track in the wet? It worries me that it will be wet when im there as I have heard its lethal in the wet!

My first lap on the track was about 5:30 in the evening, it was raining and was greasy as f**k... Drive within your limits, stay off the curbs and you'll be fine.

I've done 11 laps on my visits, I reckon 6 or 7 of them were in the wet!

Mk2 172
My first lap on the track was about 5:30 in the evening, it was raining and was greasy as f**k... Drive within your limits, stay off the curbs and you'll be fine.

Stay off the curbs??? In the wet maybe. In the dry, use all the track :)

PS my KTEC exhaust has broke :(

Suzuki Swift Sport

Cheers - will be slow round if its wet then!

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
Driving the ring is fine in any condition i found as long as you dont start driving like a hero ! ive seen just as many crash in the dry as in the wet due to driving to fast for there abilitys ! i think i might be out there in september usualy not so busy later on in the year i cant be doing with just 2 laps and queing up for hours may june july and august are far to busy imo .
some good pics there and looks like you had a good trip !

awesome pictures.

I'm going to drop in for a couple of laps for my first time on the way back from my road trip down to the italian lakes in a month. Cannot wait.

BTW, do you need a crash helmet to go round?