ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12.7% finance on a 182 cup @ £11800

Embarrassed to say

My mate just struck a deal with the dealer i rejected a 182 cup from and im telling him hes out of his head but he just wont listen to me. The deal he got was a 182 cup for april delivery with recaros for £11800 on finance at 12.7% with a £500 deposit, is this a good deal? The total cost of the car including the ballon payment is going to be something like £16k.

Im also trying to persuade him that a 182 with the cup options would be a better bet for him because hes worried about resale and they have this car for immediate delivery, he wont listen to a word i say. It seems like he wants a 182 cup no matter what the cost. Need someone to put him straight as he has started reading this forum.

The never nevers sometimes not a good idea. If he can get a never never company to give him a finace loan hes better off getting a low percentage loan fromo someone like Tesco or Sainbury and save himself quite a few pounds. Not that Im a grandad or anything!! (now weres me carpet slippers).

[Edited by Lewy.Lewis on 2/2/2005 10:36:33 PM]

Mini Cooper S sport

12.7% finance is daylight robbery! Tell him to go for a Marbles or Cahoot loan and its less than half that.

Mines something like 6% with Marbles, £9k over 4 years, £202 a month. Im paying about £700 in interest, hell be paying four GRANDS worth of interest! He needs to SERIOUSLY think again.

Clio 200 Cup packed

Quote: Originally posted by FullThrottle182 on 03 February 2005

renault car finance did me 4,95 % (belgium)

apparently european bank loans are as low as 2% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ripped off on mine but I will re-finance at the end of the year so save me some cash. (11%apr). They can do any rate they like if you push them. If you get a loan at 7% they will probably match it as some business is better than no business on the finance

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

very poor deal, id tell him to withdraw the offer and hunt on the net at moneysupermarket.com for the best deals loan wise