ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

130i 3 Door.

Not the popular choice, people mostly seem to like R32 or S3 if going hatch, or E46 3 series for power at this money, but this is exactly what I wanted. I had to be patient to find the right car with the toys I wanted (Pro Nav, Electric leather, BT,USB, Bi Xenon). Perfect replacement after 4 great years in the 147 GTA.

130np1.jpg

130np2.jpg

S3, Polo
I really like them! A black 135i saloon would be a great next car for me, actually...

:cool:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Nice cars but personally i'll never touch another BMW as long as I live after the 335i debacle.

Mini Cooper S
Very nice car! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?
Would love one of these in a year or so!
What year is it?

Mk2 172
What happened with the 335i?

Probably didnt like the seat position.Or the dealer he went to was sh*t.
Nothing wrong with the cars at all. According to 3 mates of mine that work at BMW the 335 is one of the most reliable cars they have ever built!

Very nice car! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?
Would love one of these in a year or so!
What year is it?

Sure, its a late 57 (Face lift is 07, all three doors are face lift & efficient dynamics ), 12k miles. Cost £19k. New in this spec it would cost £34k ! which explains why you dont see many, at that money buyers are going to choose / aspire to something different.

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Is the 1 series still rwd?

I'm not a big fan if i'm honest, mainly because I struggle to tell the difference from the 116 and 130 for example, specially when they are behind you on the motorway it just looks like a generic 3 series...impossible to tell if its actually fast or not.

Performance though looks impressive, and looking at this spec it should return 30mpg too?

Mini Cooper S
Sure, its a late 57 (Face lift is 07, all three doors are face lift & efficient dynamics ), 12k miles. Cost £19k. New in this spec it would cost £34k ! which explains why you dont see many, at that money buyers are going to choose / aspire to something different.

Happy with how it drives?

I'm not a big fan if i'm honest, mainly because I struggle to tell the difference from the 116 and 130 for example, specially when they are behind you on the motorway it just looks like a generic 3 series...impossible to tell if its actually fast or not.

I can understand that, Im not a de badger but I like the low profile. Yes its RWD

Performance though looks impressive, and looking at this spec it should return 30mpg too?

These are the book MPG figures
Urban 23.2 mpg, Extra Urban47.1 mpg, Combined34 mpg

47mpg !, £210 tax bracket, 5.8 to 60, The efficient dynamics is pretty smart, regenerative breaking, electric water, oil, steering pumps !

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

All BMW bar there 4x4 range are RWD

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
I can understand that, Im not a de badger but I like the low profile. Yes its RWD

These are the book MPG figures
Urban 23.2 mpg, Extra Urban47.1 mpg, Combined34 mpg

47mpg !, £210 tax bracket, 5.8 to 60, The efficient dynamics is pretty smart, regenerative breaking, electric water, oil, steering pumps !

Thats really good then, impressive actually.

All BMW bar there 4x4 range are RWD

Was just checking, I was pretty sure it was still rwd, but being a hatch I didn't know if they had used the same fwd layout as the bini etc.

Happy with how it drives?

Yes, very pleased. My first RWD, feels solid, lovely gear change, plenty quick enough. You will hear people endlessly slate the run flats and M sport suspension combo but they must be used to a typical saloon comfort, for a fast hatch its fine.

Mini Cooper S
What fuel economy are you actually achieving? We all the know the figures are b*llocks!

Tangoed Works
awesome, as said a second car for me would be a 123d also. serious fuel economy with unshy pace.

love the 1 series.

I really like them now (they look so much better than the five door) Nice one :D

I saw a white one a while ago with an 'M' badge on it, oh dear !:lolup: The dude driving it was a bit embarrassed once I got level with him lol ! (I think it was a low engine one)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Probably didnt like the seat position.Or the dealer he went to was sh*t.
Nothing wrong with the cars at all. According to 3 mates of mine that work at BMW the 335 is one of the most reliable cars they have ever built!

Yeah you obviously know more about them, having not owned one you're in a perfect position to comment on my experience.

You're obviously right, there was nothing wrong with it at all, just didn't like the colour :rolleyes:

Owned for 8 months, 2 roadside callouts + 9 trips to the dealers for various electrical faults.

3 coil packs
2 injectors
& a whole new wiring loom.

reliability personified.

Italian 3.2 V6
Love it! As said I think I'd choose the 123d over it as it's awesome value for performance and will still be very quick! Prob as quick once rolling (mapped to 250bhp)

I want a 123d but cheapest is 16k ATM.. :(

Black Clio GT
Yeah you obviously know more about them, having not owned one you're in a perfect position to comment on my experience.

You're obviously right, there was nothing wrong with it at all, just didn't like the colour :rolleyes:

Owned for 8 months, 2 roadside callouts + 9 trips to the dealers for various electrical faults.

3 coil packs
2 injectors

reliability personified.

i had one for 12 months had same probs, i had, constant idle probs, 2 coil packs 2 injectors, wiring loom and ecu and inlet manifold later, i px'd it for a golf gti after all the warning lights had finally gone out, ws a nice fast car to drive when it worked but its put me off modern bmws.......

Black Clio GT

3 coil packs
2 injectors

reliability personified.

i had one for 12 months had same probs, i had, constant idle probs, 2 coil packs 2 injectors, wiring loom and ecu and inlet manifold later, i px'd it for a golf gti after all the warning lights had finally gone out, ws a nice fast car to drive when it worked but its put me off modern bmws.......

M135i
Lovely car, looked at one myself for a bit but couldn't find one in the spec and price I wanted.

They make a lovely noise, and as has been said, are very pricey new but are absolute bargains second hand.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

Hmm, you SURE it wasn't the driving position or the dealers? ;)

Some thick fcuk's think they know better.....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

3 coil packs
2 injectors

reliability personified.

LOL.