ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15 Clio v6's on honister pass yesterday!

An orange one
We took over the lakes again for the annual V6clio.net lakes meet! Lots more to come but thought this one was awesome :lolup:

null_zps43922dee.jpg

a couple before I set off in the morning

null_zpsd6017eec.jpg

null_zpsf3caf73b.jpg

BG V6, LY 182
vynejupa.jpg
2enaruje.jpg
ybe5apen.jpg
ebesu8y9.jpg
ga8e5u3a.jpg

And my favourite one I took.

semaraja.jpg

Was an absolute beaut of a day, I don't think it could have gone any better. Fantastic to be able to put names and faces together. I look forward to the next one.

Not one single blip in the cars either, all performed with no worries thankfully.

As for matts exhaust, that really is something else, the noise is incredible.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good pictures, never seen so many v6's in one place I don't think

What are those wheels on the blue one?

BG V6, LY 182
Magnesium alloys from the v6 trophy race cars iirc

Aye, they look awesome, especially with that spoiler too.
Theres a silver one with the same wheels lowered, the way it sits it looks awesome. I'm sure there'll be more pictures when people sort then out.

An orange one
Looking at £2k + for a set of trophy wheels and that's if a set comes up for sale..

Need KW's on mine now, the stance they have lowered is unreal, mind you the 2 lowered vees both grounded out badly when we left one particular car park!! The noise was awful! Reminded me of Hammond getting out of that carpark in the zonda in Paris hahah

An orange one
Little exhaust comparison

Orbisoud
[youtube]OggBHsB1gds[/youtube]
Spike janspeed
[youtube]uJidqe8KewM[/youtube]
??
[youtube]Bl6pHrlmZFI[/youtube]
Full janspeed system
[youtube]5o1Zbx_nap8[/youtube]

An orange one
It is... Haha it's so loud the video doesn't show it justice,

I can only describe it as a TVR, on steroids, x10! He came past me on the motorway at one point and I had my window down, and it genuinely hurt my ear PMSL!

BG V6, LY 182
Looking at £2k + for a set of trophy wheels and that's if a set comes up for sale..

Need KW's on mine now, the stance they have lowered is unreal, mind you the 2 lowered vees both grounded out badly when we left one particular car park!! The noise was awful! Reminded me of Hammond getting out of that carpark in the zonda in Paris hahah

I actually feared for my bumper when I heard it. Worst Iv done. I was expecting a lot more near misses around the lakes though with the way it sits.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Totally gutted I couldn't make this. I wanted to come so badly. Even if I did get the day off some prick has put a skip in front of my garage;(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I was in and around the lakes and i never spotted one body kitted clio.. :(

You are kidding :( two weeks out I missed this!! We were in Paterdale, but walking round Buttermere as a cool down after Castle Crag, Wednesday 4th! Looks great chap.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Brings back so many good memories! Glad you had a great time - and not a single coil pack failure between all of you?! :)

Any angry drivers out there when taking photos? No repeat of Mr. Mondeo? Lol.

D.

BG V6, LY 182
Brings back so many good memories! Glad you had a great time - and not a single coil pack failure between all of you?! :)

Any angry drivers out there when taking photos? No repeat of Mr. Mondeo? Lol.

D.

Not one, thankfully!

You might have to enlighten me, mr.mondeo?

Ph1 172.
S30 SPT looks absolutely fantastic. I wish i could have come to this. It would have been a last hurrah before I sell!