ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15x7.5 et35 225/45/15 on a clio 172?

Clio 172
Howdy all, looking to put some very grippy tyres on my Clio, have been using willtheyfit and it seems it will juuuuust fit, granted my car is lowered a lil, wondering if anyone has any experience with this wheel size and offset on Clio 172/182? Also am hoping to use some konig hypergrams :)

Cheers!

172 Phase 2
Howdy all, looking to put some very grippy tyres on my Clio, have been using willtheyfit and it seems it will juuuuust fit, granted my car is lowered a lil, wondering if anyone has any experience with this wheel size and offset on Clio 172/182? Also am hoping to use some konig hypergrams :)

Cheers!
Hey mate how'd you go with this? did you end up trying to fit a 225/45

FrogJam Motorsport

ClioSport Trader
Nope, but I'd still like to if anyone has tried, currently looking at 205/50 size tyres on 15x7+36ish but if someone has fit 225/45 with 15x7.5 then I'm all ears
225/45r15 tyres fit.
Bloke we race with has them on a set of 15x7 wheels. Going to give them ago next season. We’ve used 205/50 this year.

check the real sizes though. No idea why but our 205/50 r888r are actually 214mm wide and the 225 are actually 225mm wide.