ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v brakes to a mk1 ph 3?

Clio Trophy 463
Hello mate,

Dono why your avoiding me but there we go...

If you want we could try and put one of your alloys over my valver brake. Give me a ring or something.

Dan

Clio Trophy 463
I cant tell whether your taking the piss or not, but if your not then its Dan Bruce, Red phase 3, ladymead.

Clio Trophy 463
oops sorry mate, lol. my mates name is nick with a maxim s as well, said he was joining, assumed too much lol. sorry

Anyway dont think it will fit because they are quite tight in my OZ super T 15s.

NOt definate tho....

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
lol at this....!

I think that it might be quite a tight fit, the standard wheel size for a valver was 15"

Where abouts in hampshire are you as not too far away?!

'97 Renault Clio Maxim S
ajketley said:
lol at this....!

I think that it might be quite a tight fit, the standard wheel size for a valver was 15"

Where abouts in hampshire are you as not too far away?!

Southampton mate, what about you?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Im near brighton so only an hour away or so!? I would say ill come down but ive got a misfiring problem I need to sort out before I drive her again.

Ive got maybe an inch and a half inbetween wheel and caliper on mine so it may JUST fit! :S