ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v internal noise(s)

got my 16v a few weeks back which i sounddeadened pretty much all over which made a big difference to the road noise reduction, but inside there are still a few rattle/creaks/squeeks which i can hear coming from the rear side and boot area of the car. i think it might be the windows and internal panels making noise when the car is put under presure like turning at low and high speeds or going over bumpy roads but i cant seem to get rid of the noises.

has anyone else located such noises inside their 16v or pre 98 clio and manages to get rid of them in some way?

thanks bye.

to be honest with you m8 i bet everyone who uses this forum will have a few squeaks, rattles bumps that hey cant get rid of. dont worry about em if the car drives ok, its just part of the clio charachter. :D

I get a deep boom noise when turning corners from the boot, think its the x girlfriend, must remember to go to the dump and drop her off!

When my car runs at idle i get a sort of a rattle coming from the back not sure which side its on but it sounds as if its the rear windows.

yeah i can live with with them but if they can be removed without to much effort dont see why i shouldnt try. no one likes rattles, atleast i dont :p

Audi S3

its french it will rattle... even if u solve that rattle a new one will pop up in a week or 2... i have a few rattles etc and they take it in turns to appear annoy me then disapear again...

:D, i am pretty sure the creeks are coming some the window/seals. and then thats all mine gone if i fix those! yaya