ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Track **** pics...

Clio 182
After a bottle of coke exploded and pissed everywhere inside it finally gave me the motivation to get rid of the all the rank tar sound deadening etc and get some pics etc:

10082007035.jpg

10082007051.jpg

10082007047.jpg

10082007044.jpg

10082007041.jpg

10082007035-1.jpg

10082007042.jpg

10082007049.jpg

10082007050.jpg

Pics aint the best and the wheels look invisible, lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate after all these years. Whats the engine spec now buddy? Impressive i believe?

Clio 182
Lovely mate after all these years. Whats the engine spec now buddy? Impressive i believe?

Its ok dude, 180-190ishbhp, coilovers, rebuilt calipers etc...
Debating whether to stick it on bodies or not but cant justify 2k on em for 30bhp :S

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looking sweet how mine is and i love it.

what did you use to clean the tar off properly ive just got brown stains gonna sand it down and paint it on my next week off.

how you got 180 - 190bhp? still debating what i should do.

whats it cost to have your tailgate smoothed and painted thats another thing on my list

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
looking sweet how mine is and i love it.

what did you use to clean the tar off properly ive just got brown stains gonna sand it down and paint it on my next week off.

how you got 180 - 190bhp? still debating what i should do.

whats it cost to have your tailgate smoothed and painted thats another thing on my list

give it a wipe with white spirit or petrol

Clio 182
Its ok dude, 180-190ishbhp, coilovers, rebuilt calipers etc...
Debating whether to stick it on bodies or not but cant justify 2k on em for 30bhp :S

do it, do it

Cant justify it man, was the tb'd one really that much quicker than the 'nana? Im sure this would run a high 13 as it is...

Bendee get a decent heatgun (thanks Bass, lol) and a solid scraper and it comes away, then just use white spirit to get rid of the left over brown stains (oo-eer)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looked nice before but its about the go so youve made the right choice.

do you have the demontweeks fog scoop?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I think it looks better now. :eek:

Dan surely bodies arent all about bhp. Torque comes to mind...;) Do it, do it!

1.8 8v RSi
yummmm.........i've only stripped the rear of mine...but now i know what the front looksl ike stripped i might do the same...although i hate having that great big gap in the rear that exposes the rear of the pannels

Clio 182
Yeah its the tweeks fog scoop, takes a bit of 'skimming' to fit tho.

Tom, I know it would be monster torque...hmmm, maybe ill start looking round for some cheap bodies and an omex, lol