ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v wheel re-furb pics no56k!!

When I bought my clio it had the standard alloys but the previous owner had kindly sprayed the gold! Williams style i presume but they looked awful but it didnt bother me as I put new wheels on anyway. But recently I refurbed them for a bit of fun and a spare set of rims. Anyway heres some pics. I havent fitted them yet, and dont know whether too or not?? Oh and sorry about the pics, i took them on my phone so the qualitys not great. Sam

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

wheel5.jpg

wheel6.jpg

wheel7.jpg

wheel8.jpg

wheel9.jpg

wheel10.jpg

wheel11.jpg

wheel12.jpg

wheel13.jpg

wheel14.jpg

Sweet nice one mate :)
refurbing wheels is a pain in the arse i did my 17's over summer.

When i get my valver lump i think i might put some valver rims on mine, but anthracite with polished lip :cool:

Got any pics with the caps on?

how did you not get paint on the tyres?

I had to paper mine all over to avoid it, done two sets now however and both have turned out alright. Just needs the time for preping.

They look spanking btw

Thanks, they took ages, mainly sanding down and prepping as they were in a real bad way before. I've done them over 4 months in my spare time. I pleased with them. Sam

Exige S1 + Honda S1
this is gonna be an annoying comment but Id prefer them without the polished lip :S

VW Passat 170 sport
sweet them mate, bloke off clio16valver forum. has sum ph2 16v rims black with a polished lip

'92 172, Lotus Elise
just need to keep the tyres looking black! (only reason i dont want black rims)