ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 grill now £42 from Renault!

2004 Clio 182
I phoned up my local reno dealer this morning, which is Sunwin, Nottingham, to order a 172/182 grill for my Dynamique. I was very happy when the man told me they just recently come down from £189 to £42.30!

No more need to pay £100 off ebay.

Just thought i would pass the info onto you good people
icon14.gif
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Black 172 Sport
Sounds good, whats the difference between the Dynamique and the 172/182 grille ?

Will it fit straight on to the Dynamique ? Or do you need to have the 172/182 bumper ?

2004 Clio 182
cliobuyer said:
You buggered that up Boyce!
nah you see the 172/182 grill is much more simular to the none-sport grill than many people think :eek:. lol

/runes to make quick edit to previous post...

Last edited:
  2004 Clio 182
The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 30 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

GOD DAM! now im just gonna look stupid for everrrrrr...........

Monaco Blue Mk2
lolololol, and if you hadn't pissed about typing that first message looking very similar you would of been in time to edit it! Double D'oh.

1.2 16v
Is the £42 including fitting? if not how much du reckon it would cost to fit??

Oh yeah, silly question maybe, but would you have to declare the new grill on your insurance??

2004 Clio 182
streetmaterial said:
do you rekon it would be quite easy to colour code the 172/182 grill to the same as your car?

only as hard as it would be to colour code the bumpers, best to pay to get it done right tho.

edwardmifflin said:
Is the £42 including fitting? if not how much du reckon it would cost to fit??

Oh yeah, silly question maybe, but would you have to declare the new grill on your insurance??

£42 does not include fitting.
Here is the guide for fitting i just found, its said to be very easy and can take as little as 15 mins;

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96978

Black 172 Sport
I have a different grill to that.

DSC00338.jpg

I take it that its still a standard grille that i have.

I'm liking the 182 grill though, think Renault may be getting a call from damutz :D

Clio 1.2 mk2
Im tempted to get one now as they have lowered the price, ill give renault a ring tomorrow, hope they say its the same price!

Renault clio mk2
yeah went there this afternoon, said i will get it friday. I asked for the item # 60 00 073 772
I got this number from another thread on here, they said "This number was like a wrong product number and Renault are on to this" But seems like thats not the case as Renault must of jus lowered the price considerably. Oh well im getting mine friday morning!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
damutz said:
I have a different grill to that.

DSC00338.jpg

I take it that its still a standard grille that i have.

I'm liking the 182 grill though, think Renault may be getting a call from damutz :D

yours is a phase 3 (2004>) car with revised front end (grill and bumper)