ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 and kirb

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Had a nightmare Saturday was playing with cd player and smashed in to a kirb @ about 35 MPH in the center of the road :eek: ( Yes Yes i am a Tw*t ) and have broken the alloy in half and riped the tyre off the wheel. Think i have smashed the tracking out to as when the wheels is in the straight position the stearing wheel is hung to the right ( same side as smashed in to the kirb ) . Is this just the tracking that needs sorting out ???

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
It'll more than likely the a bent wishbone chap. I'd get it up on a ramp if you can and check it all out.

Ultra Red Megane 225
wishbone bent? Suspension bent? its likely theres more damage than is immediately visible.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
mmmmm not good then . Car drives fine does not pull or anything and the Suspension is new . Stearing wheel is only a bit to the right ???

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
Perhaps you've been lucky then but I highly doubt it lol.
Get it up on a ramp and compare everything to the undamaged side.

Is there a bigger gap between the wheels and arch or bumper compared to the undamaged side?

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Dont think so will have a look at lunch time . Car drives fine so like you say i may have been lucky ........... I hope

Perhaps you've been lucky then but I highly doubt it lol.
Get it up on a ramp and compare everything to the undamaged side.

Is there a bigger gap between the wheels and arch or bumper compared to the undamaged side?