ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 climate issues.....

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Right so out of the blue my fsn stops working.... Much annoyance

After some searching on here... Diagnosis was probably the heater resistor pack..... But further reading suggested that I can test it by bringing Connection 1 and 5 on the plug..
I did this... Turned ignition and viola all fans full power second the key was turned.

So. I've ordered up a new resistor pack and installed it and..... No difference.

Been though engine bay and checked the fuses including the big 30 green item that's reffered to alot. That's all fine.

I'm. Thinking maybe a relay?
Am. I missing something?

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
OK so checked all fuses and relays.... All good... Going to borrow a 182 climate display/controller see if that solves it

Will update

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Have you got AC?

My fan AND AC stopped functioning randomly. It then came back and now its gone again.
When my Fan is working i can hear the AC pump start when i turn it on. When the fan stops working the AC pump no longer fires up.

So i presume my issues is not a resistor. And more towards other electrics.

Will be good to know what fixes yours and if you AC pump works