ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup alarm keeps going off

172cup
If I unplug the Central locking fuse it's fine when I plug it back in it go's off, ive tried unplugging the door sensors no luck, so I've takes out the siren and the car works fine any clues the car was sat for 8 days but the battery is only 2 months old

Arctic 182
Tried the bonnet sensor? Often gets water in it then goes rusty, common on Clio's. Doesn't need to be plugged in; if you unplug it and try locking the car and the alarm doesn't go off then you'll know its that!

Can either clean your old one or buy a new one, roughly £15 I think.

172cup
Mine still go's off when unplugg ive now unplugged the siren and car works fine would prefer to have it plugged it

Clio sport 172 cup
Hi

Can anyone help me.had my clio 10 years
Other night my alarm went off so unlocked the clio 172 cup and relocked it.
2 hours later went off again.
So had to get inside the car lock it with the button on the dash then get out and lock the drivers side with the key.
Now the light by the gear stick not flashing so I take it there's no alarm set.

I've noticed the bonnet sensor has been unplugged. And it's just hanging down?

Is there anything else I can check or fix because wana use the key fob to lock the car.

Thanks keith