ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 / Cup Coilovers - Group Buy

yup, all the info i have is that at the moment its imminent but i would guess this could mean anything upto 2months or so more.

id have to speak to them Blink, i do have another contact who can get them but i have as yet not got a price out of them.

Suzuki SV650

Bump

Are there enough people interested to keep this stickied? I had to search for this thread I dont want it going missing again!

Black 182 + Recaros

Can we get some more definates.

H&R coilovers for 172/Cup - £630 approx for an order of 5

Can anyone add their name to this.

So far we have the following -

Loony
Cocopops
MattyMarsh

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

eh?

I have a 182, hence my comments ^^

I do want a set for the 182 tho, so if thats includeded then fine, price me up!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 21 December 2004

i used to have H&Rs on my 172 (they are now on Alan Cs 172), Dansta and Chris172cup have them on their cups, tom does not have coilovers fitted YET

at the moment its looking doubtfull we will have the 5 orders i need to get that price, if you want to get them from nickg123 he can source them and sell them onto you guys at £650 inc VAT a set.

Suzuki SV650

Im thinking more towards getting a set of coilovers now, is anyone else still interested?

ie.

Loony
Cocopops
MattyMarsh
+ me
+ MrM1172...?

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 29 January 2005

Im thinking more towards getting a set of coilovers now, is anyone else still interested?

ie.

MattyMarsh
+ me
+ MrM1172...?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..if Loonys price is inc vat and he uses the same delivery cost you save £20 on nickg123 price, every penny counts eh! still need more ppl (am mulling it over, i may take some time tho!) :cool:

Suzuki SV650

If anyone gets (or has them) fitted Id like a bit of a passenger ride in a car that has got them, just to be sure. Anyone?