ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup M56/Lymm

Cam

182 Cup
I was in the bean, was on the M56 for a while but stuck behind cars. After the cars had moved over took me ages to catch up, must of been doin some!! Car sounded loud as fook, had my A/C on ;) and radio and still heard the zorst!! Gave you a flash and you flashed your hazards. Anyone?

172cup
THAT WAS MEEEEE!!!!! LOL EO52 YCD with scottish plates!

Hello mate. You seem to come from nowhere lol. Saw ya and flashed my hazards.

My and a mate were going to Blackpool to see Roy Chubby Browns opening night. Thats why i turned off for the M6.

The exhaust was courtesy of gt_gaz. Just fitted it this morning. The janspeed de-cat is whats making al the racket though. I think it sounds good. Dunno how loud it is from the outside thought.

When you tooted the horn... my mate said @oh is that him caling you a c*nt for screaming off@ lol

Cam

182 Cup
lol!! nah just a friendly toot. I joined from the M53 and saw your car about 4 cars ahead but couldnt get passed that bloody range rover but as soon as they all moved over i booted it to catch you up. Not gonna say how fast though! ;)

172cup
was considering changing it back... or at least putting the cat back on.... but .... maybe not eh?

I should get some sound clips/pictures up and take a vote on cliosport lol.

Cam

182 Cup
d.brown said:
lol awesome. you still working on zone 3? I never see you about

Yeah still working there but been off last 2 weeks and got next week off to. :) Mind you i did work silly shift patterns but it changes when i go back so might see you on the wacky race track more often! lol
I was off to see my sis in brum, bloody hate the M6!!!