ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup mod list - thoughts?

Megane 225 F1
How does the following sound - to make an improved handling / livlier feeling cup on the road?
  • refreshed 3x engine mounts with OEM
  • uprated dogbone powerflex mount
  • refreshed x4 shocks with OEM
  • Eibach pro springs (lowered 20mm front, 15mm rear)
  • inlets matched (or just 182 lower inlet which I have in shed?)
  • RS tuner 98 ron map with 7500 rev limiter
  • KTR Induction Kit - with black pipe.
  • Poss rear ARB - anyone know what they weight out of interest? (every little counts and all that) also a little put off by some reviews of it making the car more tail happy in the wet though..
  • how does the rear arb that goes across the tops of the mounts in the boot compare??

What are your thoughts people? any other suggestions? (modest budget and with aim to keep it looking fairly standard)

Cheers

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
The item you refer to in the rear of the boot between the strut tops is not an ARB, it would be classed as a strut brace, and to be honest you really don't need it.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
That looks bang on what is on my plan to do bar the I/K im just using a panel and have upgrade the breaks .

Alan

Megane 225 F1
yeh, i just have a performance panel filter justnow...but after listening on u-tube to some of the clio's with the KTR I/K - felt I had to give one a try! Plus seems about the only I/K that if anything gains a little rather than drops power. Bit intrustive at times maybe, but i'm not doing big miles with my cup.

Also forgot about brakes, did plan on upgrading the front too..