ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Pics

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Had this about 6-7 weeks now, bought new plates from fancyplates, other Renault parts like rear number plate light, parcel shelf, interior grab handles, just a little tidy up. I Thought i'd give it a wash and take some pics now it's not on Scotts private plate and back on the original 52 plate.

6621384779_17754041ee_z.jpg

cupshoot 024 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

6621383163_9be1221711_z.jpg

cupshoot 023 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

6621380825_a49d7a6bda_z.jpg

cupshoot 021 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

6621378239_174d77db86_z.jpg

cupshoot 019 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

6621385575_5f62ab52b7_z.jpg

cupshoot 027 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Nice cup matey ;)

Whats the plans for it?

TBH keep it as it is, i bought an ITG panel filter for it and fitted that. It already has a Prospeed exhaust fitted and has K Tec coilover suspension to give it the drop. I've also sorted a complete set of Cup damper and springs set for it if the need arises for it to go back on the OE set up.

I like the way it looks as it is, there's no point in doing anything else to it :)

clio 172 cup 03
Looking good. Could you tell me the paint code of your alloys, as I wouldn't mind painting mine.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Looking good. Could you tell me the paint code of your alloys, as I wouldn't mind painting mine.

Unfortunately i can't, i bought the car with them already refurbed in that colour. Although when i had new tyres fitted there was a sticker on each wheel saying 'Pristine' maybe this company? http://www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/

Although the 2 previous owners lived in Wales unless they were done prior to them, Scott might know

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
car looks good mate, i nearly went down to buy this before i got my cup!

172 cup
Looks great,absolute bargain as well in my eyes.Nothing needs changing for me its all spot on.

Cheers Ross.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks lovely mate. As you've already said, leave as is.....

Get another Cup Edd for 2k, what you were talking about will bore the tits off you mate and give you about 30mpg tops..