ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Rear Spoiler

Iceberg 172
I am looking to buy a silver 172 cup rear spoiler so went to my local Renault dealer in MK and asked for a price. I was told by the guy behind the counter that you cannot buy this part as it is not in their catalogue (official renault part, WTF?!)

Is this total crap and if so can someone please advise me a renault dealer that does in fact sell this part please.

Many thanks

Megane225FF
the guy's talking poo.
I'll post the part no. up when i get home if nobody else has it to hand.

04 clio 1.2
Hey the part numbers are, you will also need the rear brake light: (7701474864) Spoiler C2 CUP £123.06+vat. (7700429000) RR Brke lightme2 £26.03+vat, These are of the invoice.

Fitted mine about 2 weeks ago looks really well. Your old washer jet will fit, but i had to make brake light fit as connecter on the loom is round but on the new light it is square. If you know anyone in the trade get them to get it for you as i got mine for £129.85 all in for both!!!

Black Gold 182
i have a blue one for sale...£150 - which includes the rest of tailgate!

collection only from north norfolk

Iceberg 172
Thanks for the offer but i am looking for a silver one, i dont know anyone that can re-spray it.