ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup SC Vs 197 Cup

mso

172 cup supercharged
You reckon? I'd call them middle men tbh. They just rebrand things........ and hike up the price (massively)

They know a lot more about tuning Clios than you or me thats for sure!!! I can't comment on other peoples cars but they done a professional job on mine

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm selling mine simply because I want something different my car has been 100% reliable and well looked after. These kits are safe and reliable on these cars when done right. Remember Ktec and the like are the experts not us, someone else has had a problem with there's which is being sorted and I bet it's something stupid and easily fixed and not connected with the sc kit, how many standard cars on here have had problems. I'll gladly give anyone a go in mine just to show them what they are really like !!!

I will never understand why people spend s**t loads of money on ITB's TC/SC conversions and then sell it 6 months later?

mso

172 cup supercharged
I will never understand why people spend s**t loads of money on ITB's TC/SC conversions and then sell it 6 months later?

Depends if you got the money in the first place mate, been there done that, now I want to do something different.

I saw it when it was first done even went out in it as passenger when they test drove it, it went like stink drove smoothly very impressed that's what made me have it done, if it was crap then I would not have had mine done. Don't know or how things went downhill from there all that I know is mine has been fine for last 6 months.

Did you like my seats mso?
Didn't know they used my car as a demo car.......

Evo 5 RS
Did you like my seats mso?
Didn't know they used my car as a demo car.......

He's probably referring to 'sicko' their SC demo car. It's definitely quick I just think it's a bit like arm chair driving and not my cuppa. Probably spent about 500 man hours getting it to run like that too. lol

williams and trophy
Wouldn't of expected them to use a customers car as a demo car though? How unprofessional...

hmmm i seem to remember someone elses car getting hammered near to death round the track at fcs for 'demo' purposes.....extremely unprofessional imho, specially seeing as tho they wouldnt even replace the tyres.....oh well.live n learn, use a decent co. next time. mind you, this was before the merger, and some of the comments coming from the gdi boys aimed at ktec was unreal..next thing theyre in business together....oh how ironic. lol