ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup tyre choices

172 Cup
Right as i cant seem to hold of the original conti's for my cup i was just wanting to know what other tyres people are using on their cups and how you rate them etc, so i can widen my options so to speak

Fire away, thanks

172cup turbo & rx8
i have used rainsports in the past and they are great however i would go with contisport 3's over any other tyre out there

iv got toyo t1rs seem okay but i havnt thrown it round many corners yet

iv got them on the front with some rather VERY worn goodyear F1's on the rear and iv got to say in the warm weather weve been having theyv held in rather well such as roundabouts near my house at 50ish no problem. only thing im not so keen on is the softer sidewall

j26

Clio 197
i have bridgestone on my 172 and they grip brilliant, 5000miles later and doubt they are even half worn

Megane RS 250
I've got re050 195/45/16 and they're great, much better than the pzero nero I had before.

172 Cup
Thanks for the replies chaps but it seems i can get my hands on some new conti contact sports now so i reckon i'll stick with them

Cheers!