ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup

Iceberge cup,mito tb
had the car for nearly 3 years now.
started to neglect it a bit as i never drive it (14000 miles in nearly 3 years) due to having a works van that doesnt cost me anything on feul, when i say neglect, just meen things i was gonna fix ages ago like bodywork etc i havnt botherd exhaust blowing a bit.
change for 2009 though, car has has full service belts done etc, front and rear pads and discs changed. new stainless steal cat back with de-cat. matched inlets orderd, 4 eagle f1's orderd (rear were still same tyres got with car and still had tread! but that old they were starting to crack) ktr panel filter orderd. in process of getting new boot, as someone was nice enough to kick it (dont know who)

next things on list.
dents on car doar taken out (people hitting with there doars!)
front and rear shocks replaced
front bushes replaced (think it comes in a kit with wishbones etc)
upgraded pads, fluid.
new detail products to order (already got a few, meguirs srp etc)
new mats
so hoping to make the car as "new" as possible as i know its a good car having a fairly easy life, doesnt get booted to often and only when warm etc
any more ideas of what to do, advie etc welcome, ill try and get some pics up soon as, hoping to take it to the nurrburgring this year aswell!