ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Engine into A MK1 Bay?

Clio 1.8 16v MK1
Now then. I've heard its been done but never seen a pic of a 172 engine slotted into a mk1 engine bay.

Does anyone have a pic of this?

Cheers Flash

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
i've seen one too at hillpower , alot of money going into that conversion .

Yeah, but the guy that was getting that done was paying SILLY money...several grand!

The valver or Williams engine would be a better bet. Or even the Williams engine with the Megane bottom end for more torque. 2live or edde are the men in the know with stuff like that.

Williams and valver engines can be had for next to nothing these days. :)

i've seen one too at hillpower , alot of money going into that conversion .

Yeah, but the guy that was getting that done was paying SILLY money...several grand!

The valver or Williams engine would be a better bet. Or even the Williams engine with the Megane bottom end for more torque. 2live or edde are the men in the know with stuff like that.

Williams and valver engines can be had for next to nothing these days. :)

The megan or Williams be are the same realy no more power from one vs the other just megans are usualy in better condition. You should realy rebuilt anyway.