ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exhaust

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Nah they don't show up until they start as far as I know, I can only guess they've used the listing number before or it just shows that up.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Writen off dci 100
nice exhaust m8

im after a single pipe though

good look wotht the sale i hope you get what its worth

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Me too but i'm guessing it'll go for peanuts, anywho morning bump! Need the space in the shed so I can put the standard 225 exhaust in when i've fitted the miltek.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172
Added to my watching list mate. looks quite nice. what does it sound like, i've watched the youtube clip but my speakers are useless and can't get any impression of how what it sounds like. does it pop?

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Yep will pop when its warm. Sound is perfect imo lovely burble on idle and great when giving it some stick but not mega drone at motorway speed.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Nope i'm afriad not, its just too much hassle to post especially for the price it'll go for. I just want it out the shed.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172
what sort of price are you looking for?According to ebay you are 100 miles away so i could possibly come and get it

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Yep will be 100 miles away or so i'd say, well it all comes down to auction but I don't expect it to go for any more than £100 tbh. I've just checked the auction and i'm amazed its gone to 55 considering it was at a fiver last night.

I may potentially be able to fit it for you too if you come to pick it up but that depends what i've got on at the time i'm afriad.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172
I will defo be putting a bid in on this.hopefully i will win and then pop up on weekend if thats ok?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172
my max bid was 55 quid so i didnt miss out by much. well done with the sale mate. someone has bagged a great deal. sad to have missed out.