ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 LSD

Im after an LSD for my mk2 172. I emailed quaife on the matter and heres their reply

Dear Mathew,

Thank you for your enquiry, although we do not currently manufacture a Quaife ATB differential for the Renault Clio, it is possible that we will be looking to develop such a product in the near future.
Please do check our web site regularly for updates.

Kind Regards

Andy Chivers

So it sounds like they may make one in the future. My question is other than waiting for quaife to start producing them is there any other companies that supply them. I want an ATB style one like quaife not a plate one.

Elise/VX220/R26

by LSD do you mean Limited slip differential? I would have though that would be standard anway isnt it?

nope........

and as far as a LSD or ATB goes........i know of none.

But it would be far simply to find a compatable LSD or get one made rather than get an ATB made.

for enough money.........lol.

plus several grand for the test 172, 3 new boxes and several LSDs i would try.......:p