ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mmmm cant stop smiling when i drive her

clio sport 172
I have owned my 172 for a little over 3 months now and am loving it to be honest every time i get in her i smile she needs a bit of work for me to be happy with her but im guessing we all think like that ;)
1st thing i wanted to do upon picking her up was give it a good drive well drive maybe wrong wording more like rag the balls of it but nope i refraned from that needed the cam belt and other things done until i felt safe doing so dont want to go into to much detail here as am just introducing my self and as of yet am not fully paid member (i will be soon) just wanted to introduce my self and my car dont judge me to harshly yet will make a progress thread shortly cheers mark
mycar.jpg

mycar1.jpg

172 berg, Fabia VRS
First thing i done was get a splitter, massive improvement looks wise, slightly lower it. Looks a nice car tbh plus its a berg so il always like the look of it :) whats your plans for it?

clio sport 172
hi tony172 and thx for the welcome everyone, im in bridgwater must have been a bad boy in a previous life lol

clio sport 172
lol indeed u might emma thx for all ur help so far with the car,:D
martyn-172 regards plans on what im going to do not sure to be honest deffo front splitter if it ever arrives that is,lowered a little but wanna find out best way to do so any ideas anyone, new steering wheel the standard 1 seems massive for a car this size my old cars steering wheel wasnt that big lol tint windows but not sure on that yet im guessing thats frowned upon here :evil: apart from that im not sure to be honest open to suggetions well constructive ones anyhow,money is tight at moment especially after getting cam aux water pump and dephazer done so any major improvements will have to wait for a while :cry:
i started a thread on here with a few more pics only dodgy cam pics at moment need to give her a good old clean up then will post some more well if it ever stops raining long enough that is

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im from just down the road in taunton, among other things me and my mrs have got a Silver phase 1, black phase 1 turbo, black phase 2 and a LY mk1, so you'll probably see some of them about as she often drives one to work (she works in bridgy)

We quite often have a meetup and a meal out or something down this way, normally only about 8-10 of us but still enough to be fun, so keep an eye out for the next meet :)