ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 replica's

DSC03030.gif

DSC02730.gif

check the reflect

very shiny... :)

whats the best way of getting rid of swirl marks everywhere anybody? mine are getting real bad lol

See My Clio? Tell Me
jamie gotta say 'ya flash b**tard' lol but get him told son.

us rep bulider/owners are to be proud of what we have achived and will stick together.

he said "if you have plenty of money"

there's a difference between modding a car to make it look "sporty" and modding it to look like something its not.

what car do you drive and how old are you?

things are alot different when you are finishing uni with 10,000 of debt, do you really think i would have a clio 1.2 of things were different?!!!

dad has a aston v8, rs4 new style cab, and aston db7 vantage volante, mum has an rs6, so if you wanna brag about having a great car at such and such an age, go for it.

im proud of my car, i know it will sell for a lot more than a bob standard clio, ive enjoyed modding it, and driving it so. . . . . . . .

and when was the last time you got 47 mpg ?? :rasp:

oh and p.s, its a hell of alot cleaner than yours ;)

jd

i was absolutely p155ed last night, sorry ant, that wasnt meant to be offensive/ar5ey/being a complete tw&t about things etc etc etc :eek::S

sorry :S

very shiny... :)

whats the best way of getting rid of swirl marks everywhere anybody? mine are getting real bad lol

ill PC it for you son :)

jamie gotta say 'ya flash b**tard' lol but get him told son.

us rep bulider/owners are to be proud of what we have achived and will stick together.

lol like i say, very very drunk, 1st time in ages due to uni work :(

very unlike me btw, i hate braggers, sorry chaps, made a complete ar5e of myself :S lol

jamie

liking the cars guys...liking the cars

I think think making a replica is a cool idea when it comes to insurance...you get a car that looks the same as what you want but without the painful payout!

If I had the time I would do it myself too...

Nice one boys :)

Soph x

cheers soph :)

haha funny, enough no mate, halo is to the right mate :) thats the other church on the corner. i live op halo, s**t hooole

jamie

Clio
liking the cars guys...liking the cars

I think think making a replica is a cool idea when it comes to insurance...you get a car that looks the same as what you want but without the painful payout!

If I had the time I would do it myself too...

Nice one boys :)

Soph x

cheers soph :)

what a charming young man, you dont say cheers to a woman jamie, whos brought you up lol!!

you say why thankyou sophia x hehehehe:cool: :rasp:

haha ill go and wash my mouth out with soapy water ;)

sos missed you on msn, been out messing ;) ie getting the car i cleaned yest, fooking dirty!!

jamie

Clio
mate mine is in serious need of a good clean hehe, the weekends job, you uni students have all the time in the world :(

See My Clio? Tell Me
haha ill go and wash my mouth out with soapy water ;)

sos missed you on msn, been out messing ;) ie getting the car i cleaned yest, fooking dirty!!

jamie

emm did mine yesterday only took it for mot just down the road and its filthy

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
my old clio - had 172 bumpers but i finished it off with a prima racing skirt kit, amongst other things!

17395979a2661508575b43274422l.jpg

17395979a2661543012b277347108l.jpg

17395979a2661508196b459519745l.jpg

17395979a2661542786b949705306l.jpg

17395979a3032399141b737839029l.jpg

the clio is now sold :( but the engine cover is now for sale - fits a dci80 pm if interested! :D

RB 197 fatty
well heres my 1.2. i dont wanna call it a replica, as my intentions arent to get it looking exactly like a 182 so people think it is one! just liked the 182 wheels and exhaust so whacked them on. think its a massive improvement!

Never want to try and 'trick' people or anything like that. im now 20, and have only 1 yrs no claims. so a 182 a year ago was out of the question insurance wise. My 1.2 is more than fast enough for me, and 25 mph and a tractor pulling out saw me into a ditch! so im in no need for a 2litre right now!

Anyway, less of repeating myself, im happy with what i got. well almost, eibach pros got delivered today and will be fitted next week! :D

21102006164.jpg

21102006165.jpg

21102006166.jpg

21102006167.jpg

22102006168-001.jpg

yes i know.... im a mega pic s**g!!!!!!! :rasp:;)

RB 197 fatty
and before anyone else says, iv just realised that in the rear end pic the exhaust looks really off centre! but i have never seen it like that and it isnt like it now! wierd!

oh some wicked replicas guys.... nice one!

Clio_Smart
Get some sideskirts on that Normy :D

Also colour code the handles :D

I much prefer the silver 182 wheels than the grey colour

ant

yep.
dad has a aston v8, rs4 new style cab, and aston db7 vantage volante, mum has an rs6, so if you wanna brag about having a great car at such and such an age, go for it.

so?

show me where i'm "bragging" about having a clio for f***s sake!
seems like you're the one who's got his c**k out.

I dont get the "replica" thing thats all. Never have.

Seems most people regret it eventually but hey ho :rolleyes:

RB 197 fatty
you cant not do stuff just because you 'might' regret it in the future!

theres a chance you will regret anything and everything you have done at some point. you wouldnt be able to do anything!

ps, sideskirts im working on, they are my finishing touch! not fussed about colour coding handles at all, look fine as they are i reckon.... know where to grab!