ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 turinis on my 182 scrubbing issues.

Honda ATR
hi folks got a set of turinis on my 182. I belive they are for a 172. but they are scrubbing like a SOB, my motor is pretty low. Is this more of a ride height issue or is the offset different on the 172 turinis.

Thanks

PH1 iceburg
If yours is low then yes the cup turinis will scrub lik a mo fo. They have a smaller offset so give it a wider track.

Honda ATR
If yours is low then yes the cup turinis will scrub lik a mo fo. They have a smaller offset so give it a wider track.

cheers mate, think ill just take the ride height up again. do you know whats the lowest height you can run without scrubbing? ie 30mm

I have the 16" Turini's on my 172 and am lowered 30mm and I do get some rubbing on the NSF, which is sooo annoying as it doesn't seem to happen on the OSF. So that may not be down to it being too low and the wheels sitting further out, but more of a suspension issue on my side.

Clio 172
Ive got a 172ff with 172 cup turinis lowered on coilovers. I have 205 tyres as well fitted, front on the 172 seems fine but mine rubbed like hell on the back I have really had to crank the coilovers up at the rear

R26 F1
so please, could you answer this question "do you know whats the lowest height you can run without scrubbing? ie 30m'' ? car 182FF. Im looking to buy a ktec collies and I have to know this.
Thanks.