ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172mph clio - Road Angel verified

Had 172 mph from the 172 earlier - at least according to my Road Angel! I was absolutely scared stiff and promptly slowed to 167!

How fast do your clios go on private roads? - NO DRIVING TALES PLEASE

For those of you that hadnt put 2+2 together the RA actually got my speed wrong (very very strange) I was actually travelling at 65mph.

Anyone else had these probs with the RA?

[Edited by redmini on 27 October 2004 at 11:03pm]

Burgandy 174 sport t

aye no bad, the green light is the change light (in 5th obviously) the orange light was because of the de cat.

hero, the petrol tank was at the same height as every other 172 and it was a one off chasing a scooby back from the scotland meet last year.

Had a New Road Angel, broke in a month. They sent another and now thats broken .They just go dead. Apart from that no problems with the biggest waste of £400 in my life, ever.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 28 October 2004

Telford_Mike had the same problem with his road angel a while ago.
I think I got 288mph or something like that - mines an Origin B2, but they probably both use the same software to decode the satellite signals, so theyll have the same bugs I guess.