ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - 2 years Old - One Big Clean

106 GTi
182 turned 2 on March the 1st following a wet trip down to Rentech on Sat for it's first service I cleaned it to an inch of it's life!

IMG_5544.jpg

Got the works, (bar a polish that is waiting till Easter) Wash, Wax, Wheels, Trim, Leather etc etc. Full write up for those who car will be in the Geektailing section later ...

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

After Watchdog, paid some attention with the WD on here.

IMG_5588.jpg

All done

IMG_5623.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i bet if renault made 2 cars exactly the same kept one in a proper garage and never had it driven and gave one to you and made you drive it, it would still go back in better condition than the one left in the factory.

Clio 172 Mk2
seriously rich thats absolutely stunning mate, i love it when people put hard work into keeping their cars mint. What wax you used this time round mate??

106 GTi
seriously rich thats absolutely stunning mate, i love it when people put hard work into keeping their cars mint. What wax you used this time round mate??

Gave it a coat of Zymol Concours today. No polish etc so it sits over the swissvax layers already on there.

Yeap all 4515 miles ;)

Wish thats all i had done over 2 years LOL

Looks top notch!
Get out there and drive it more tho ;)

It would drive me to despair in Black as a daily drive!

Clio
chuff me thats better than new Rich, its a credit to you dude, soooooo nice, gorgeous paintwork etc etc :D TOP JOB!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I just don't see the point of only doing that many miles in 2 years. Good on you Rich for making it look good. But I just don't see the point in the crazily low mileage. You should have an Elise or something that warrants that sort of mileage!

Its all good though. People do what they want!

:D

106 GTi
I just don't see the point of only doing that many miles in 2 years. Good on you Rich for making it look good. But I just don't see the point in the crazily low mileage. You should have an Elise or something that warrants that sort of mileage!

Its all good though. People do what they want!

:D

If I had a safe works car park I would use it more. My 306 has numerous marks in it including tow bar marks in the front end of it from where I park in the street at work and I am not prepared to let that happen to the Clio.

I would like something such as an Elise to be honest but at the moment finances need channelling elsewhere.

133/225/CLS AMG
Looks stunning mate!!! :D :D

Man after my own heart though, my Megane 225 was a year old back in January and is on just over 2500 miles. I commute by train and have a Clio RT as a runabout for those trips to supermarket car parks etc.

I always admire a car someone has kept 100% mint. Nice one.

absolutely top notch as per Rich, i am aspiring to keep mine in as good condition as yours, so please put up with the constant questions lol

jamie