ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Best Hot Hatch Ever

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 14 February 2004

Can I just say I was being no way offensive towards anyone - well OK it was aimed at somebody- when i posted the Clio with 19 bits comment. I have a new car because it suited me and have had old cars in the past, indeed i can understand why people own the Williams / 16v, its a great car.

I have the utmost respect for the Clio 16v and Williams, its just that I wish some people - this only applies to Williams drivers - would realise that there car is not the greatest car that ever existed and "nothings ever going to better it!"

Unfortunatly this syndrom of my car is best has inflicted Cup drivers as well, lol , but you know we all like to defend whats ours!

Anyway, thats enough of me...
only applies to willy drivers????????????

wtf?

as iv posted elsewhere on this forum for a fukkin loooooong time......my car does get beaten

albeit by mainly newer and more modded machinery.....we not all the same u know

but........seein as mines the fastest, does that make it the BEST OF THE BEST HOT HATCH?????????????? hehe