ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup rear wheel bearing

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
has anyone managed to get these bearings without a press?? if so how did you's do it!?! Iv tried gettin a good sized socket to fit round the outside of the bearing but it still wont budge!!

Black 182 FF
Dont even try it, it's just not worth it. I had bush puller, sockets etc on the case and a bit heat and the centre bit of the bearing would not even budge. Apparently many of the cheaper bearings are made of chocolate anyway.

*also and I'm not sure how true this is:

*you can get genuine Renault discs with the bearings already in cheaper than you can get the bearings from Renault (I've read it somewhere, but not actually tried to buy genuine bearings).

My rear discs cost about £90 delivered (with ABS rings and bearings already attached, but no pads) and it took me less than half the time to fit both than it did messing around trying to get just one bearing out.