ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Tyres

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Is someone taking the piss?

Ive been waiting for mytyres.co.uk to get the 182 Cup 205/45/16/V tyres back in stock.

They were £83.70 each, and the W rated ones were £95.20 last week.

There is still no sign of the V, and the W has now risen to £100.70

So what the hell is going on? Are Michelin stopping these tyres or is there a massive undersupply?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Love ya long time if you can.

This tyre lark is starting to pee me off big time!

Starting to look like weve been stiffed by a Renault/Michelin conspiracy.

i got some from local tyre fitter (ETS) they charged £90 (fitted), i also found a few more at a similar cost, why not try some local independant garages

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I guess youre "up north" shaun?

Costco want £95 fitted, Kwik Fit want £120 fitted, a contact working for Central tyres can only do them for £110 fitted.

It just seems daft that they were £83 for ages, and I missed them!

Ford Fiesta

mytyres say they are getting some in the next time they restock. Thats when Im getting some more.

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 31 January 2005

I guess youre "up north" shaun?

Costco want £95 fitted, Kwik Fit want £120 fitted, a contact working for Central tyres can only do them for £110 fitted.

It just seems daft that they were £83 for ages, and I missed them!

well im in nottingham, things arent cheap up here really, i just rang around the local independants and got the best quote, try the yellow pages (thats were i found mine)

Shhh

Other option is too pair up with me and buy a set of alloys from Chris 2004...ill have 2, u have two...

Im up near middlesborough / darlington

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Bloody Mytyres have put the W rated ones up to £112 each now!?!?

They must be in constraint or summat.

I am tempted just to put some Pirelli P Zero Neros on the front as they are only £80 each.

172, Tiguan

Guaranteed to be cheaper than Mytyres, but i think we are talking to a brick wall!!!! ;)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Sok guys... I called em!

Micheldever = £189 for 2, inc fitting balancing etc.

I also called "Britannia Tyres" in Coventry, £184 inc fitting/balancing.

As Cov is closer than Andover, Ill go there. They reckon they can get them in on Monday.

Quote: Originally posted by J182 on 31 January 2005
I got a pair on saturday local place £101 each fitted which I didnt think was to bad.

Where from? So when it comes round to it I dont have to go to quick fit and get my bottom hurt

got 2 V rated PE2 for my 182 for 105 each all in.. i tried getting them cheaper in Milton keynes but dats was the best i could do.. But i was supprised to the fact a few of the garages said these PE2s dont exist or they are not out in the uk yet, and even after i agued the fact that i got them on my car now and other local garages have given my quotes....