ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 glasgow last night..bust'n shapes..keepin' it real..afaik (pic)

spotted a blue 182 private reg something like CKJ at the end...in suckmysack street last night, whilst staggering drunk across the street...

(clutching onto my chips and cheese from mr chips) - for dear f**king life..

guy driving..(had his window down, so i shouted GAY as he drove by me, and gave the bugger a RIGHT good pointing at..(pure showed him tbh)

part of me remembers you wearing a hat?? in the car?..might be important..might not be...racing between lights??? i know all the other cars around you where, as one annoyed me, so was challenged to a "square go"...

gayyyy

here is a drunk pic i took while you had stopped at the lights...get it up ye

doesnt look like much, as i was pished holding my chips and cheese...

Image000.gif

AK

M240i
Canny get this image of Kiev out my head...

Swaying aroon' clutchin' chips and trying to take a pic at the same time LOL

AK

M240i
LOL where were ye anyway? Garage :rasp:?

I was mixin' it up in Bar Budda last night... Pimpin'

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Wiz me

DSCF0901.jpg

by the way i,m impressed with your multitasking--staggering drunk,holding chips,taking pics of guys in cars and shouting your gay :rasp:

Wiz me

by the way i,m impressed with your multitasking--staggering drunk,holding chips,taking pics of guys in cars and shouting your gay :rasp:

thought i recognised the plate...

hell yeah, multi task like a b**ch...

best f**king chips ive had in a long time...

the sign of a good nite..tbh

tiTTy & SV650
Is Diablero's still on Pitt St? Awesome takeaway.

I mind being in Sleepless on Suckmyballs street one night having a beer n burger watching them playing cards in the room above Mr Chips, looked pretty high stakes!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Trouble in the toon everywhere last nite Suchiehall St top and bottom--2 Renfield St--Argyle St--Queen St

and nearly a d**k wae chips rammed doon his mouff if a heard him shoutin gay:rasp:

Trouble in the toon everywhere last nite Suchiehall St top and bottom--2 Renfield St--Argyle St--Queen St

and nearly a d**k wae chips rammed doon his mouff if a heard him shoutin gay:rasp:

pfft...where the hell you gonna find 10 marines at that time of night??

i never seen any trouble...scotland game = no trouble...